e-Safety Information & Online Resources
- CEOP: Think U Know website - Find out what’s good online, what’s not and what you can do about it.
- CEOP #OnlineSafetyAtHome packs - Rsources from CEOP (Child Exploitation & Online Protection) have released two #OnlineSafetyAtHome packs which provide support to children & their families.
- NSPCC Online Safety - Online safety advice for parents: helpful advice and tools you can use to help keep your child safe whenever and wherever they go online.
- Internet Matters - Internet Matters is a not-for-profit organisation working with online safety experts to bring you all the information you need to keep your children safe online.
- Common Sense Media - Is that game your child is telling you "everyone else has got", really age appropriate? Find reviews of video games, movies, books, apps, TV shows, websites, and music. Common Sense Media has a 'library' of more than 20,000 reviews by age, entertainment type, learning rating, genre, and more using the filters. 'Grand Theft Auto' is NOT "just a driving game"!
- ParentInfo website - New free service for schools: expert information to help children and young people stay safe online, for schools to host on their own websites.
- UK Safer Internet Centre - Where you can find e-safety tips, advice and resources to help children and young people stay safe on the internet.
- Virtual College: free online e-learning course ‘Keep Them Safe: Protecting Children from CSE’ - Virtual College has produced a range of free e-learning courses in subjects such as Safeguarding Children, Health and Well-Being and Careers Advice. Follow the link to find details on the ‘Keep Them Safe: Protecting Children from CSE’ course.
- Childnet: resources for parents & carers Welcome parents and carers! In this section you will find all the information you need to keep your child safe online. If you were looking for Know IT All for Parents, you have come to the right place.
- Connect Safely - ConnectSafely.org is a Silicon Valley, Calif.-based nonprofit organization dedicated to educating users of connected technology about safety, privacy and security. Here you’ll find research-based safety tips, parents’ guidebooks, advice, news and commentary on all aspects of tech use and policy.
- Parent Info: Help and advice for families in a digital world - Parent Info is a collaboration between Parent Zone and NCA-CEOPS [National Crime Agency – Child Exploitation & Online Protection], providing support and guidance from leading experts and organisations
12 useful websites for emotional health wellbeing Advice for Parents - Cyberbullying Advice for Parents - Trolling Good Gaming Guide 1 Good Gaming Guide 2 Online safety guide for Parents - MOMO Online safety guide for Parents - Social Media Online safety guide for Parents - Social Media Online safety guide for Parents - YouTube School health leaflet Formby team